Plastics Injection Moulding Engineer/Technician required to join the moulding team of a successful and expanding Plastics engineering company manufacturing Medical Devices and precision injection mouldings.
- Experience of working within an ISO 9001 or ISO 13485 environment would be advantageous. The successful applicant will be expected to be a key contributor to the development and ongoing improvement of processes and associated applications. A key contributor to the New Product Introduction procedure you will be capable of using Optimisation techniques, including use of standard Helix software application and other tools eg DOE’s, as required.
- Reporting directly to the Moulding Manager and providing process engineering support to the Moulding Department to achieve production volume at the highest quality and lowest cost.
- Our core Equipment is Fanuc ‘all electric’ servo drive Injection Moulding Machines supplemented with Yushin Robotics, Piovan centralised materials handling and other high end ancillary hardware.
- You will be an experienced and ‘hands on’ Moulding Engineer/Technician with a background working in a Plastics manufacturing based environment.
Applications will be considered from Technicians wanting to further develop their skills and capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and IT competence are prerequisites for the role.
- Staff Position – permanent Dayshift.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays and sick Pay scheme.
- Long-term career Opportunity, training considered for the right applicant.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent.
Please send your CV and the position that you are applying to in the subject line to: email@example.com